Sunday, December 7, 2008

The weekend that was...

...with Meenie!

I will not even attempt to supercede her description, for doubtlessly it shall be in vain.

http://catawampusme.blogspot.com/2008/12/weekend-that-was.html

I will conclude by saying that she is a real good luck girl, for thanks to her I most unexpectedly got to see an excellent art museum, with rare antiquities, most treasured being the Halmidi stone inscription - the oldest ever Kannada inscription found and returned with four tomes full of Vijayanagara inscriptions that I am most fortunate to procure. And for all this I shall pray to the God of Physics to forgive her for all the fantastic theories she spun :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halmidi_inscription

5 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

U meanie! I told the truth! I am good with physics ;)

Kartik Srinivasan said...

cant help being mean with u meenie! :D

Anonymous said...

dare you not meet me next time u r in town :P

Kartik Srinivasan said...

:O
how can i even think about it now, leave alone dare...cya next time in b'lore :)

Cosmic Treehouse said...

Sounds like you guys ha d a great time. She sounds like a real bubbly gal :-)