Sunday, December 14, 2008

Faerie in red


A melange of orange, ochre and deep red
fluttering in the air
cladding that lissome form
of my love, she so fair

She floats across the hill tops
which are covered in a carpet green
Her smile bestowing warmth
like a faerie of surreal dreams

Bliss suffusing her face
Her hands move in sinuous grace
I reach out to touch her,
She disappears, leaving me dazed

And when I kneel to worship
in the glorious sanctuary
She showers me with pure love
A path emerges through the haze

5 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

wow wow.. romance in full flow :D

Athena said...

Oh oh

the best romantic words I've read in a long time!

Anonymous said...

so nice !! i rarely like romantic writes but this one was really good !

Kartik Srinivasan said...

thanks all

winnie - u know where it all comes from ;)

athena - nice to see u appreciating a romantic composition from me :P

pratsie - thanks yaar. I am happy that you enjoyed it :)

Kartik Srinivasan said...

This composition is inspired by watching stupendous visual beauty...the sight of Kangana Ranaut looking innocently beautiful in the song "Anbe en anbe" from the Tamil film "Dhaam Dhoom"....I was just moved by the sight.