Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Principles to follow ever

 May my mind be peaceful and content,

Hence let it not be provoked to anger,

Let me be humble and always willing to learn from others,

Let me never attack anyone in body, mind and speech,

Let me uphold my principles resolutely,

Let me not disrespect anyone whatever be their identity - by caste or religion, colour or creed, by language or gender,

May I never unnecessarily lose my strength and power by going against the above tenets,

May I be willing to sacrifice my own needs to bring people together, to make people tolerant of each other,

May I be pure in thought, word and deed,

May I utter good speech at all times and not that which causes discontent to others,

Protect me O Lord as I am a helpless child of Yours.













No comments: