Friday, July 30, 2010

Just saw this movie "Two Weeks Notice" and I realized that if only I was as filthy rich as Hugh Grant's character in that movie, then I could have the kind of woman I want. I mean - there is some peculiar kind of women, whom I find desirable, but who generally don't find me desirable. I have been trying to analyze what's their peculiarity, but not with much success. Anyways, I am quite sure a bit of wealth and power would do me no harm in gaining interest of a woman of this kind. Of course, there's a quandary (there always is!) - if I were that rich, I would attract all kinds of women and I wouldn't know which is which i.e. which is the right kind of woman. Hmm... all things considered, I think I am better off as I am - at least I know when I really come across the kind of woman I desire. And knowing and having no choice is better than not knowing and having too much choice - at least one doesn't have the opportunity to make a wrong decision. Ah! well - now even that's debatable. I guess, I am confused. God only knows!
Anyways its not as if I have any option and its time to sleep.

No comments: