Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stranger in me

I knocked my hearts door one day
And found a stranger inside

Since then I have been roaming everywhere
Aimless knowing not what I desire, what I seek

An unknown quest awakens me everyday
Yet leaves me with no direction

Amidst the desert, where sands cover footmarks
I know not where I come from, where I go

Now I have been out of my heart for so long
I know not even who I am, forgot who I was

Thankful not to have a mirror to look in
For fear I shall not recognize the stranger I see

2 comments:

Athena said...

There'll be a day when you'll hug the stranger in your heart with such abandon that you'll be one with him-no confusion then!

Abraham said...

Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful criticism on my video series. Thanks for setting me straights on the two Khilijis :)

I know I have some errors in my presentations, but I stick by the assertion that they are more accurate than the average newspaper or TV newscast.