Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I hate new, I love old

Whenever I land up in a new place, initially I find it difficult to adjust...I hate everything about the new place - the atmosphere, the oddities of the people, the culture, the food - everything, everything! I guess I hate change. Then as times go, I settle down - the people dont look strange anymore, the food acquires a new taste or I get a taste of the food, the unknown language sounds a trifle more intelligible, I discover quite a few cozy corners in my home - yeah and home seems homelier - the oddities even out and I fall in love - its with a heavy heart that I leave any place where I have lived for a while... casting quite a few longing looks behind.

When I land up in a new place I hate it, but by the time I have to leave it I have ended up getting used to it - guess even loving it. Wonder if things will work out the same way with a woman - of course minus the initial hating part.

3 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

Ahh you catty you :P

Cats never leave their old places.. they might leave their old owners but not the places :D :D

@woman part.. Well getting used to someone is in many ways falling in love truly..


Else.. umm we just feel the rush of emotions mostly it is full of attraction..

once when that rush is gone.. if the feelings still survive prolly its coz we find more reasons to be in love.. the things that r not obvious to everyone and we like them for that..

I guess thats when fall in love.. I can never love a person easily.. for I have seen that 1-2 months down the line I get bored of ppl.. whom i thought I really find interesting initially

Neha said...

KID :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, me also slight ah like that :D

buddy said...

some places are demanding like that...they test u before letting u like them!