Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Serendipitous Yearning

I believe I am not much of a poet because I always seek to express my thoughts in a straightforward manner with the intention to aid in understanding it as best as possible. I guess I write for myself as much as for others and I only understand the matter if it is expressed in a straightforward manner. So the following is more an expression of my thoughts regarding something/somebody which however I found it more comfortable to put across in a versified manner, though I make no claims to be a poet

Sometimes good things in life do not come in the form you wish
Sometimes accept the good things in whichever form they would come


Sometimes do not struggle in vain against life's buffeting waves
Sometimes be a li'll adventorous an' allow them to carry you away


Sometimes there's no point waiting at the shores, kicking sea shells
Sometimes trust yourself to a passing ship, sail for wherever it may


Sometimes you get lost looking out for your dreams to come true,And
Meanwhile miss the beautiful truth that stares at you right in your face

2 comments:

Athena said...

Very nice, particularly that line"Trust yourself to a passing ship".

काय चालूये.. said...

Nice Post!!

In words of Forrest Gump's mother," Life is like a Box of Chocolates, Forrest.. You never know which one's you gonna get!!! "

Regards