Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lost Forever contd...

My thoughts dwell upon you night and day,
Tormenting me so much that sleep keeps away.

Every sense itches to possess you,make you mine,
My pride struggles against their overwhelming sway.

For long I have been buffeted by passionate waves
And despite my efforts I am now lost and cast away.


This is in continuation to my earlier post, but I would not like to add it there. Every post is not just the content of thoughts, but also a timestamp. It was what one thought at a particular point of time. I would not wish to disturb that record.

I dont know whether the above lines are preamble or epilogue to my earlier post. They are just ramblings of thought and feelings, which do not necessarily have a chronology. Many a times its like a chicken and egg story as one doesnt know and wonders what gave rise to what...

No comments: